Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's A Boy!

Here I am taking forever to let everyone know what is happening, but we're having a boy! I'm very excited because he will have two other boy cousins to play with on the Heywood side of the family. We are very excited!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

YEA! I am so excited for you. I am hoping that we have a little boy too, but a girl would be fun.

How are you feeling these days? Have you started to get cute little boy outfits yet? Oh, I am so excited for you! You will have to keep us updated!

kacie jane said...

We have been given a crib, a bassenet, a rocking chair, and a few outfits. We're waiting a little longer to buy anything until we know what we need, and so we don't end up with duplicates.

I am feeling great! When are you due? I am so excited that you are having a baby too! When do you find out what you are having?

Jessica said...

Congratz Kacie on the little boy! I just found out this morning from your mom. I hope the delivery and everything went ok.

Where you nervious at all? I am getting a little anxious about the whole delievery thing. Any pointers would be great. :)

Now I need your address so I can send you your gift.

I hope you are feeling well! Congratz and enjoy him. He is so CUTE!!