Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A much needed update

Well I first need to announce that Eric and I are expecting a baby!!! I began my 20th week as of yesterday, and also had an ultra sound then too. We had the nurse package up whether it is a boy or a girl so that we can open it up tomorrow for Christmas! So I will update you on that as well (Thank you for your congrats Jess!).
Eric now works at the prison, and I am working at the Ephraim City Office making a map of the cemetery in Ephraim. I also scan invoices for the accountant and am helping the court clerk catch up on her work.
Just for everyone's info you can also look at Eric's blog (moehey.blogspot.com) because it gets updated a little more often than mine...just a little. It's hard for me to keep up with the updates because we don't have the internet. But I will try to post more often when I come over to my in-laws' house. I miss you all, and hope all is well!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Sounds sweet! That's a cute way to find out what you're having. Em's wedding was cute and she looked gorgeous of course. Kelly looked real pretty too. Well, lets see some pic's of your belly. What do you say?!

Jessica said...

Hey Kacie!

I am waiting in suspense to hear what you are having! How are you feeling these days? And tell Eric congrats for graduating! That is so exciting. You will have to post some more pictures.... :)