
Eric and I just celebrated our first Anniversary on July 21, 2008! We spent the weekend in Salt Lake City. We visited the Aquarium where we got to see an octopus eat, pet a manta ray, and many other marine animals. We spent an afternoon at Liberty Park to have a picnic and feed the ducks. We saw a cute baby flamingo and watched a bird show at the Tracy Aviary. We went to Temple Square to watch the Joseph Smith movie, watch an organ recital, and to just enjoy ourselves. We ate at Red Robin and the Macaroni Grill, went swimming, and enjoyed a fabulous weekend together!
5 comments:
How sweet... It sounds like you guys had a lovely time. Congrats on making it though the first year!! :) I'm sure it wasn't too difficult for you guys. Love ya!
Hey KACIDILLA!!! I MISS YOU!! AND LOVE YOU!! Just wanted you to know that!! Hope all is well!!
Congrats Kacie! I can't believe it is already been a year! You two sure are a cute couple. Make sure and keep in touch!
Hey You!!! What is New?? You haven't Updated stuff in a while! :) How are you?? I miss you!! I got to see Kat a couple weeks ago and it made me miss the good old days!! Love Ya
Congratz Kacie! My mom told me that you announced you were pregnant at Thanksgiving so I thought I would say congratz! You neet to post something on your blog so we can hear all about it. How are you feeling? When are you due? Do you know the what the baby is yet? Goodness girl, I need some info! I hope you write soon!
Post a Comment