Well since i'm visiting my blog, I might as well tell about what is happening. This week is the lovely finals week. Tomorrow is the last day for me!!! I still have much studying to do, but I think all will go well.
Next week I will be handing in an application to enter the Snow College Nursing Program! I'll find out if I am accepted in July. Eric is in the process of applying to the Gunnison Prison. He is doing well so far, and if he passes a few more tests he will be hired! He wants to become a police officer or a state trooper. He actually applied for a trooper position, but we won't find out about that until next month I believe.
Well I better be going, I promise my blog will be more exciting once school is out for the summer!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys are moving into a duplex?! In Ephraim? How exciting. Has Eric got that job at the prison? I hope you get better real quick.
Just want ya to know i Love ya and miss you both!! Hope all is well. give me a call sometime we should catch up :)
Post a Comment