Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Blog for Me!

I created this blog so I can keep in touch with my family and friends without having to go through my space or facebook. Eric already has a blog to keep in touch with his family, so I've been wanting one one as well. I'll post more later.... I'm supposed to be doing homework.

4 comments:

Leslee said...

You Two are FAR tooo CUTE! I miss your Guts! Love ya

Kat said...

Hello.... to the cutest couple in the world. Les informed me that you have a site! Why didn't you tell me?

kacie jane said...

Thank you Kat! Well you see, I made the blog and then school and such kept coming up... but summer is coming,and then I'll do a better job. I am so excited that you are a blogger too!!!

And to Les, Thanks! I miss you toooo!

Kat said...

I miss you Kacie Jane!!!